How to maintain automatic screw feeder
1. The power should be switched off when the machine is not in operation. And, it could avoid the machine in a charged state and prevent the circuit board malfunction.
2. Regular cleaning loading hopper and take defective screws out, it could prevents photoelectric switch disturbed and screw jammed.
3. Do not put some tools and unrelated products on the machine surface , to prevent the screw machine from jamming when running .
4. Machine should be placed in the well-ventilated and relatively dry environments. Humid environment could make some of the metal parts to rust.
5. Before use, please check the power voltage is correct or not. And, please check the air pressure is during the required range or not.
6. Clean particle in feeding system such as hopper, chute, escapement, etc. by air blow gun and rub by cloth with alcohol every week to ensure smooth operation.
7. Clean the case of machine regularly .